Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finding Relief for my Chronic Dry Eyes

As a corporate executive, part of my work requires frequent airplane travel. Sometimes this aggravates and contributes to me having very dry eyes. I actually read about a new treatment for dry eyes on Facebook and thus, looked it up on the Internet. I discovered that Mann Eye Institute and Laser Center located in Houston offered this treatment. I called and received more information via emails from the physicians at Mann Eye. In fact, I even learned one of the physicians has recently under gone the treatment himself.

The treatment was very gentle, calming, comfortable, warming and impressive. Once the doctor completed both eyes, I sat up in the chair enjoying immediate relief that has continued to improve daily. Within a few days, I could stop routinely placing over the counter moisturizing drops in my eyes. My reading and computer vision is better, my eyes feel less tired from the dryness and I did not notice any dryness when I flew a few days later.

If you are experiencing dry eyes, make it a priority of yours to get in and have this LipiFlow treatment. I would do it again and highly recommend Mann Eye Institute. The patient care can be described in 3 words – over the top.


- Satisfied Patient

2 comments:

  1. Very good study you done to write this post. You work is really good that's why you write very good blog. dry eye relief

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post.....I appreciate yor way of writing that make the blog attractive and make reader to hold longer to your blog.
    vision center somerville, ma

    ReplyDelete